Digital Literacy and Online Safety / Posted 5 months ago / 95 views
- How do I know if I have been mean to others online?
- Someone is being mean to me online
- Being safe online
- Sharing photos and my personal information online
- How do I know if something is fake?
- Security and privacy for my device
Report cyberbullying to us
eSafety can give you advice, support and help if you are being bullied online. We can also help remove serious cyberbullying material that is threatening, intimidating, harassing or humiliating.
If you are under 18 you can make a complaint about serious cyberbullying. Ask your mum, dad or carer to help you report it.
Get help and support
If you are feeling sad it is important to talk to someone. Talk to a trusted adult, like your mum, dad, carer or teacher, or you can check out Kids Helpline.
Be an eSafe Kid https://www.esafety.gov.au/kids/be-an-esafe-kid